Friday, 31 July 2009

Dinphy "SHINE"'s

Dinphy has done it again, a new kit for me to play with, and if you want, you could too, check her blog here for more details (www.dinphy.blogspot.com)!
Anyhow here is what I made with "Shine"

These are both with pictures from our day in Porthcawl whilst on holiday, I still have to make a page for Robert, but for now I have a page for Richard and one for my brother!

Credits:
Shine by Dinphy at DigitalArts-Cafe
Wordart by Sue Cummings at Oscraps

Credits:
Shine by Dinphy at DigitalArts-Cafe
Handy Dandy Dates by Danielle Donaldson

And here is a layout of my goddaughter which I did for the Animal Kingdom Challenge at DigiScrapObsession. Sunny, our cat, let her practise her stroking techniques, it was so cute to watch, he was so good with her, considering she was slightly heavy handed, but he seemed to be enjoying the massage!

Credits:
Shine by Dinphy at DigitalArts-Cafe
Wordart by Elegant Wordart by Bethany

And if you like the kit I used...You can get it here at DigitalArts Cafe (click on the image)
Back soon

No comments: