Tuesday, 26 January 2010

KimB's - Passions Blush

I love being on the site CT at DSO! I get to play with such beautiful kits. This week I got to play with KimB's latest kit "Passions Blush" (image linked to store)It is just beautiful, don't you think!

This is what I created using it.
My brother and his wife (I will be using this as their card for their wedding anniversary!)

and here my niece as a bridesmaid at our wedding in 2005

Back soon

3 comments:

Dinphy said...

Oh they're both lovely!
The long photo through the frame is so very beautiful and original!
And your niece so cute in her little dress! Great layouts!

txbubbles said...

Well, Kerri, we love having you on the CT! You know my thoughts on the framing in the first LO (so totally scrapliftable!) and the second page is also gorgeous. The colors of this kit are perfect for your photos and I love how you placed the lace behind them.
Big hugs,
Vicki

Unknown said...

Gorgiousness gurl! I am never drawn to purple, but you have really made this so easy to look at.....fantastic work