Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Clean floors and a B-day Party

I never would have thought I could get excited about cleaning the floors. But as Richard is now in Kindergarden I don't have to fight with him over the mop, and therefore I don't have to mop up the pond that we made during that fight! It was just great! I actually had fun!

The boys had fun at Kindergarden too. Richard was all smiles and waves when I left them. It made my day! And when I picked them up, cause it was raining they were indoors playing, and they both looked so cute. They were sat at a table cutting up "wooden vegetables", they are velcroed together, and they have alittle wooden knife to slice them up!

Whilst the boys had their rest I did the Sketch Challenge for DSO, I'll put it on here after I have had something to eat, getting a little hungry now.

Credits:
Latte Kisses by Phillsboo at DigitalArts Cafe

We went to a birthday party this afternoon - Amelie turned 4. There was cake and games for the kids followed by sausages and chips for them. But only for the kids. So I need to fill my tummy up now! It was a lovely afternoon out for all of us.


And here are another couple of layouts, this one I did for the quote Challenge at DSO, it's me and my friends after our delicious breakfast day last Saturday!

Credits:
You are my Sunshine by SweetDigiScraps

And this next one, I made for my friend who needed some cheering up. It is of her daughter and my goddaughter Lisa. Isn't she adorable!?

Credits:
Latte Kisses by Phillsboo at DigitalArts Cafe


Bye 4 now

2 comments:

tricertifiedx2 said...

Looks great...Love it!!! And I'm glad I could be of some inspiration. I have a few I need to post also. JFTSOI wouldn't let me post any more even after it had been more than a day...what's up with that??? Oh well, teach me to reach the limit again. Need to get started over at DSO also, and I have so many at Hummie's that I want to complete it's not even funny. Maybe after this weekend I will get back to a more "normal" schedule.
Oh, and I think we got jinxed...she is running fever again...talked to the Dr's office and they said it may take up to 12 days. I am soooooo tired of it. She was fine this morning, acted like a normal child even rough-housed with Alex...then wham!!! Will it ever end???? Help me pray!!! I am keeping the lysol handy and the blocker up so we don't send anything towards you. Take care and Blessings to you.

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable! can you make a QP out of this? I Love it!