Saturday, 9 February 2008

A nice and relaxed day!

We spent the morning enjoying oneanother's company, playing with the kids, doing jigsaws (a little bit of TV) and when I started cooking, Florian took the boys out in the garden, where they dug the soil over in the greenhouse! Not that I am anywhere close to planting anything in there, it doesn't have a heater, its just a summer one. But they had fun. Not sure whether I will plant anything, we don't know when we will be moving, so I probably could, but from what I have heard from neighbours we could have problems selling the house, for a price we would need. I didn't need to know that, I was so optimistic, till yesterday, and now that neighbour has brought me back down to earth with a bang.
We can't move until we sell. And we have to make at least what we paid for it. And according to this neighbour, a house around the corner was sold for well under what we paid for ours and it was bigger! Oh well, not really worth worrying about now, cause we have to wait for the probation time to be up first and that isn't till June. But I had hoped we would all be back together in 2008!

This afternoon we went to the playground with the boys and took some great pictures (at least I hope they are). I won't get to scrap them tonight though, its Florian's turn on the computer downstairs, but I might put a couple on here as they are.

Right all is quiet here now, must have really worn them out all that football (soccer) and swinging and sliding plus we walked there and back!

Bye 4 now

Oh - PS: Florian liked the layout, but did think it slightly very pink! It is, but you have to be different sometimes, and why not pink for the husband.

3 comments:

tricertifiedx2 said...

Isn't it nice to have a relaxed day?? We are getting ready to go to the park...as soon as Daddy gets home and we can get Alex up. Have to take some pic's for the grandparents. Today is BEAUTIFUL here.
Tell your hubby that he will have to deal with the pink, cause the LO is actually for you....you're the one who will be looking at it all the time, not him. And pink only shows you're love. Sorry you're SIL is such a troll about the online pic's thing...I hate people like that.
So two of us are up for the hotel party, now we jsut need Liz, and we need to decide where since we all live all over the place...he he he. Take care and Blessings to you.

tricertifiedx2 said...

Oh where did you get the blinkies for JFTSOI and SDS, I have been looking everywhere and can't seem to find them. I could be blind also, it has been known to happen, I've also had the if it was a snake it would have bit you thing happen quite a bit. Thanks for your help girl. Blessings to you.

tricertifiedx2 said...

You would be 7 hours ahead of me...East Coast is an hour ahead of me so you are about a day ahead. Looking forward to your pic's. Will try and snag them, if that doesn't work I will e-mail you. Thanks for your help. Blessings to you.