Up the usual bright and early, but that was OK today as I had an appointment at the bank pretty early.
But first things first, we phoned my Dad and the boys gave him their own special (but actually very tuneful) version of "Happy Birthday" - so cute.
And yes Dinphy, May is a VERY busy month with birthdays. My Mum is 1 day older than my Dad, Florian is 5 days older than me (although mine falls in June) and then there is Robert in the same week as Florian and I. Plus all the other birthdays such as five cousins, one brother-in-law, one sister-in-law, an aunt and one nephew. Quite an expensive month! My Grandad used to be between me and Florian so that was another one! Keeps me busy making everyone cards, although those that don't live close to oneanother will get the same ones! I made Dad's especially for him, but I think I will use it again for our nephew tomorrow!
whilst in town at the bank, I did go for a quick peek at the shops, and I bought myself a dress and a pair of shoes (still with my Xmas present from Mum and Dad, I love my voucher card, it means I can go and look and treat myself if I want to! It's getting low now, so I will have to look for bargains now!) I have to run the dress by Florian first as it is a VERY "Kerri Colour" as my friends call them. Meaning very bright and cheerful! This dress is bright orange with a full skirt and a halter neck. I thought it would be good for the wedding we are going to in June, but we'll see what Florian thinks first.
I spent lunchtime downloading Silvia's new kit, and scrapping with it. So watch this space for the layouts and preview when it hits the store! (shh...don't tell anyone you heard it from me... but some of it was inspired by my boys!)
And the afternoon as most of our afternoons now, was spent in the garden. I had a little lay down on the bench, and the boys made a mudpie (minus the water) on the bottom of the slide! The ideas they have!
They are now all clean again (after a bath) and tucked up in bed. Robert was absolutely fine all day, so goodness only knows what that high temperature was all about on Sunday night! Never mind, as long as he is alright again now, I don't really need to know.
OK, I'm off to play some more with Silvia's new kit.
Bye 4 now
EAC 609
4 days ago

1 comment:
hi there, I am a bit earlier checking out todaz, have left dad sleeping on the sun lounger, he has just been for a long walk along the beach. I stayed on the sun bed. Lots of sunshine todaz but still a cold wind.Love to boys, see zou soon
Post a Comment