Mum went back home on the train this morning, I think she might well have slept all the way home, Robert went and woke her up rather early again this morning. He wanted to go in at 6am, but I managed to get him to watch the clock until 6.40am but that is still way too early, if you ask me!
Florian has had his hair cut too now (now we are all ready for the summer), he went to the hairdressers after taking Mum to the station. The boys and I stayed home, and played "pairs" or "memory" as it is called here. Robert is slowly getting the idea of the game. Not so Richard though, he just wanted to hold all the cards in his hands! In the end we gave Richard his own set of cards to hold, so we could try and play properly.
At the party the boys played table football (not sure what it is really called) and had a great time, and I think I may have got some good photos to scrap.
Talking of scrapping, I have some layouts to share early tonight:
Dinphy has been designing again - this time for a very good cause, she has donated her talents to a Charity Mega Kit (for details see here), the kit is being released for sale on Monday, 16th June. But here are two layouts I made using her part of the kit. I loved it, the colours work for both boys and girls or as you can see in my first layout - for birds!
These are our baby swallows, the swallows nest in our barn every year, and every year, I make sure our cats cannot get into that part of the barn. So far I have been successful. The cats do sit outside of the window that the birds use to get to and from the nest, but I hardly think they are likely to fall out of the sky, when going in or out! (but I won't tell the cats that!)
Small Miracles (part of the Mega Charity Kit) by Dinphy
And this one is again from our birthday party, this is some of the many kids that were there, stroking our very patient rabbit, Treacle.
Small Miracles (part of the Mega Charity Kit) by Dinphy
And this next layout is for the Secret Challenge at ScrappinFreeStyle. I saw the paper and instantly thought of this great photo of Sunny (who incidently is missing again!!!). He was soo relaxed here. Special thanks here goes to Leigh, who helped with quite a few of the famous mice that Sunny is dreaming about!
Secret challenge Bag by Aneczwka at SFS
OK, now if I get a turn on the computer tonight, I may be back with more!
Bye 4 now




1 comment:
No mum didnt fall asleep on the train, had to be fit for my next kindergarden day, this time Zoe and Mia.
Post a Comment