Stop off at the Artisan Notebook Gallery over at DSAguild.com and leave me some love, I would be thrilled to pieces!
And I was so busy being excited about that last night, that I forgot to blog! After the kids Kindergarden yesterday we went to my Mum and Dads. I had another appointment with the eye doctor about the scratch on my cornea! Well it has all gone again! Yippee! I was in and out of the doctors within in two minutes. So once back to Mum and Dad's Mum and I went shopping, looking for something for Mum to wear to the wedding. We actually found a very nice combination, but Dad pulled his "face" when he saw it in the bag, so we may still be looking for something else. Men!! Of course things look different off than on. But they pull "the face" anyway!
It was a scorcher here yesterday, and the boys spent the entire afternoon with Pop in the garden with watering cans and lots of water! They had a great time. Richard however wasn't worn out enough, he didn't sleep a wink on the way back. That and lack of sleep at night (he had me up again between 2-4am ) made a VERY VERY grumpy Richard today.
He started his grumpy day, when it came to getting ready for Kindergarden. HE wanted to put his OWN shoes on, which he did pretty well in 20mins. But then he proceeded to take them off again. Just as I was ready to go out the door with them. I told him that he had til Robert was in the car to sort his feet out then we were off. Well, he still wouldn't let me help him, so we drove off with one shoe on and one shoe off!
At Kindergarden he wanted to go the wrong way so I carried him (couldn't hang around today, I had an appointment at the bank!), well that was the beginning of the end. He screamed the house down, everyone came running to see what the matter was. I actually left with him still screaming at me that "my want to walk outside" - oh dear!
They told me he was fine again after I had gone, but back home after Kindergarden was a different matter. He missed out on lunch totally as he was too busy screaming at me! In the end (after about 30mins of screaming) I put him in his bed, where he proceeded to scream himself silly. ONce Robert and I had finished lunch, I got Richard back out of bed and tried to calm him down. After two stories (good old Thomas the Tank Engine) he stopped screaming, and was calm enough to go to bed!) Uff, what a lunch.
I gave him an extra 15 minutes in bed today and then we went straight in the garden.
Friends came round and a neighbour with two girls stopped by in the afternoon, it was great. All the kids got on well. And so did us girls.
Now the boys are tucked up in bed, and I hope we have a better night tonight. And I also hope to be back later with some new layouts.
I'll start with this one, this is made using another of my favourite designer's latest kit Sunshine Day! It is a great kit! And no Dinphy, there are more ways to use your kit, and I will try to show you soon. If you are wondering what I am on about, check out Dinphy's blog, you will see, that "Great minds think alike!"!
Anyhow, this is Robert and Richard getting comfy for some sunbathing on Robert's birthday!
And here is another of my cheeky niece Mia, she had just finished a serious sulk, where she hid in the hood of her cloak! i managed to coax a smile from her in the end!
Uncertain by Sweet Digi Scraps at BTST
And this one is using some of the products from Liz's (Sweet Digi Scraps) Scrappers Grab Bag (on offer until thursday!).
This is Richard looking sooo cute! I will probably be scrapping this picture again and again!
Bye 4 now




2 comments:
HAvent I got gorgeous grandkids...
Congrats on being published!!
Now how could I not go and leave you some love there? Joined just to do that. ;)
Thanks for the plug!
I'm gonna have something to look forward to when you make another LO.
It feels like I have my own CT with you! Thank you!
-- ok, I was a bit interupted. while writing this, I was just thinking I was quite lucky Tommie was playing so nice. Only I had forgotten to put away my milk-mug. (!)
So he decided he could drink all by himself. Not too bad, he got half of it down. But it's the other half that made him need a complete set of dry clothes. lol. --
Anyway.
LOVE the LO of Mia, the photo is too cute!
And the one of Richard is indeed VERY lovely. What an amazing photo! Love the brown papers, so nice for boys.
Post a Comment