Wednesday, 13 August 2008

Do we have the new Beckhams??

Guess where we went today! Yep, the boys have started football (for my American visitors - soccer). The village we live in has a great football club, and the kids start early, well 4 really. But Richard was not going to be told to sit down and watch his brother play, so I let him join in, waiting for them to send him back to me... but they didn't! In fact in the break, they asked who the little one belonged too. I owned up, apologising for letting him join in, and they said, NO, let him, he is better than some of the big boys! and that at 2,5 years old!! Wayhey, that made Mummy grow a few centimetres!

Florian was operated on on his knee today, and all went very well, the doctor did say, the operation was just in time, it was worse inside than it had looked on the scan, and that had they not operated, in 4 weeks it would have gone completely beyond repair. So that was good news too!

OK, its really late and I am really on my way to bed, but wanted to share that. I have been so busy on the phone and chatting to Leigh, and extracting some stuff for a possible new kit, that I forgot to blog.... oops. I'll be earlier tomorrow, promise
goodnight

No comments: