Friday, 11 July 2008

Florian's home!!

And we are all rather excited about it! He walked in, and once Pocoyo had finished (yep he lost out to the TV this afternoon!), the kids were all over him, so I made the most of it, and let them be! So nice to have a break this week! After they had built "swimming ships" (Richard), "a wall" (Robert), "a lion" (Florian) ,they went into the garden and I had a chat with Leigh (more about that further down my post) and made tea for us all in peace! Wow, what a change that makes. Unfortunately Daddy being home didn't mean they ate any better!
It was the last day of Kindergarden today, which means 3 weeks of the boys - I will have to come up with some fun things to do, otherwise we might all go insane, within days! No, I love them to bits really, just need some sleep!!!! (again, I was up to them both!)

Now about my chat with Leigh - she has made me my very own Logo Watermark for my photos! She did three versions and I had a very hard time choosing, and I may mix and match until I finally decide, but for today, these photos have the version on that I liked best!
These are photos of our outing to a nearby farm (on our holiday still), they had pedal go-karts for the kids to go on and they even had one, where Richard could reach the pedals. He was great there. We got there and he couldn't really do it, we had to keep rescuing him out of the hay, as he couldn't pedal and steer at the same time, and pedalling was all new to him too! Well after 15 minutes he had it all worked out, and off he went, no stopping him! So cute! And Robert, well, Robert he just had a BALL! And so did Florian and I!





I also got a couple of new layouts to show you, Michelle Herron has joined forces for this one with Lioness3 Legacies and they have come up with a fun doodley Kit called Lexi Doodles (available at ScrappinFreeStyle)

I used it for the "Scrapper Say What" Challenge at Been there Scrapped That, where there are lots of ice-cream related quotes. I chose the one that had "scream" in it, as I have heard my two doing a lot of that this week!

Credits:
lexi doodles by Michelle Herron and Lioness3 Legacies


And then I spotted these photos of my nieces and made this layout for them!

Credits:
lexi doodles by Michelle Herron and Lioness3 Legacies

Bye for now

No comments: