Friday, 4 July 2008

We're HOME!

We had a GREAT!!! holiday! I have thousands of new pics to scrap, and a wedding book to make, and can't wait to start, but not today!
Today I am totally knackered, we were up before the crack of dawn (4am!) and on the road at 4.35am. We got back home at 5.40pm, so in all we were on our way for 13 hours! The boys were great, no arguing at all, not too many "wee-wee" stops, and only one small case of travel sickness (an hour from home)!

Well, I just wanted to let everyone know I am back home again, tomorrow, I hope I will have more energy, and post a bit more about our time in England (which to Robert is the cottages we stayed in, but to everyone else the country! - bless him!)

I'm off to bed now, everything is unpacked and the first two loads of washing are done!
Bye 4 now

3 comments:

tricertifiedx2 said...

WELCOME HOME!!! Looking forward to seeing you blog again!! And looking forward to all the pic's and the scrap LO's!! Chat with you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi
we have moved house and are set up online again.
Big hug to boys , how is Roberts head???

Dinphy said...

Welcome back! ;)
I can so imagine the cottages being the whole of England to him. lol.
We've also stayed in cottages on our holidays, so our girl sees 'vacation' as 'cottage with swimmingpool nearby'. :)
You've neatly missed DSO being down last week, because now you're back, and they are online again.
Looking forward to your photo's and stories!