Wednesday, 9 April 2008

A HUGE surprise!

Robert is still very poorly, he did cheer up a bit this afternoon after a dose of Ibuprofen, as opposed to Calpol today and after our surprise!

My Mum babysat Robert over the internet again today, when I went to take and collect Richard to/from Kindergarden. It works so well. Wouldn't work with Richard, as he never sits still long enough. But Robert you sit him in front of moving pictures (TV) he is mesmerised!
Richard started complaining about being poorly just before lunch, I asked him what hurt and he points in his mouth and says his teeth, I hope he didn't mean his throat! Cross all fingers for me, please!
I tried to phone my Mum to tell her about this, and got no answer. I tried again another couple of times, still no answer, mmh very strange - she wasn't online either, skype was turned off....
I decided that perhaps my sister-in-law must have needed Mum's help, and that I shouldn't worry YET.
Well, I was just on my way to sort some more of the washing out, when the doorbell rang! couldn't see anyone, so assumed that some kids were playing, but no it was a HUGE and GREAT surprise - there was my Mum!!!
The boys and I were so excited about it! She would have come earlier, but she had promised to babysit Robert on the internet and couldn't get here in time to do it in person, so as soon as she had finished her "duty" she got a taxi, train and taxi to come and help me and the boys out!
Yippee!!!
So that is it for now, I am going to go down and spend some time with her.
Bye 4 now

1 comment:

tricertifiedx2 said...

What an awesome surprise...hope I didn't keep the two of you up too late chatting. It was much fun though. Alex is trying to help me type now...wants to join in..he he he. Well I am off to figure out dinner now, hope you get a good rest in. And here's hoping that Jordan and Richard just have sore throats and nothing more. Let me know how the new Dr's visit goes. Take care and Blessings to you.