The heart sonogramme was good. The valves have gone down considerably, which even the doctor looked pleased about. He has to take the asprin now for 8 more weeks and then we have to go and have another sonogramme done and see from there. But it is looking very good. Apparently Robert's Kawasaki syndrome was caught early enough, that there has been no permanent, risky damage to the heart valves. That was good to hear. (Sorry Mum and Florian I forgot to mention that one on the phone, and both of you normally read this before I get downstairs near a phone!)
We had another fun afternoon in the garden, although I let the boys get on with it today, I just didn't have any energy in me! You see, I only got about 2 -3 hours sleep last night. Robert got me up at 1am - he had wet his bed. And as I thought he was a BIG boy, I hadn't bothered putting the water proof sheet on, BIG mistake, cause of course his matress was wet this time, so I couldn't just change the bed and put him back in it. He had to come in with me! That was annoying enough, but then at 2am Richard woke up and thought he should join me in my bed too. But with Robert already there, I wasn't having it. So I fought with Richard about it until 4.30am! When he finally gave in! I was then rudely awoken by Robert at 6.30am who thought he should give me a big kiss, but got his finger in my eye at the same time! GRRR! Needless to say, I have been a bit grumpy all day!
This cheered me up though
I got RAKed at DigiShopTalk by MickeyB and won this kit (to go to the store, click the picture)! I have just finished downloading it, and already know which pictures I want to use, so check back later, I may have it finished!Well, told you my fingers itched to get working with this kit. Here are the pictures that came into mind as soon as I saw this kit! Richard got this new book for being such a good boy for Nanna when Robert and I were in hospital. I can't count the number of times I have read it since then! Both the boys love it! (Noddy and the golden coins)
I think that was all I had to tell you today
Bye 4 now


3 comments:
I am so glad to hear that Robert is doing so much better. You certainly were lucky to have caught it so early.
Try to get a good night's sleep tonight.lol
Take care! And thanks for posting my freebies on your site. It helped alot.
Hi Kerri,
Thanks for dropping in on my blog! I'm always looking forward 'seeing' you there and reading your kind words.
What great news you have! That sure does good. I know, I haven't commented here, but I did follow about Robert's troubles. What a scare, but this news is just wonderful.
Hope you have a better sleeping time tonight! :)
I love the layout you made with my kit! You are right, they are the perfect pictures!
I am happy to have made your day a bit better.
I relate too well to the late night interruptions! LOL!
Post a Comment